This research team is leaded by Prof. Jesús Medina, who has an experience of more than 20 years, and it has developed innovative mathematical tools for the extraction, management and prediction of information from databases, being evident in more than 200 international scientific publications, and in the different competitive research projects it leads. These tools can be used for the well-known Big Data treatment, for its strength and traceability. The use of these formal tools allows a detailed knowledge of the behavior of the analyzed knowledge system (database). This fact provides greater robustness to the obtained predictive models and to the designed recommended system and, consequently, to the final developed product. Therefore, these tools will be very interesting in the Artificial Intelligence part of the project.
- Juan Carlos Díaz Moreno (Researchgate, Google Scholar)
- María Eugenia Cornejo (Researchgate, Google Scholar)
- María José Benítez Caballero (Researchgate)
- Eloísa Ramírez Poussa (Researchgate, Google Scholar)
- Clemente Rubio-Manzano (Researchgate, Google Scholar)
- David Lobo Palacios (Researchgate, Google Scholar)
- Roberto García Aragón (Researchgate, Google Scholar)
- Fernando Chacón Gómez
- José Antonio Torné Zambrano
- Francisco José Ocaña Alcázar
- Víctor López Marchante
Herramientas para el tratamiento de la incertidumbre en los datos
Máster en Big Data. Universidad Internacional de Andalucía.